Dermatix® is the advanced topical Silicone Gel, used to help prevent scars in freshly healed wounds and also reduce prominent immature scars. It is clinically tested and proven abstract examples to soften, flatten and smooth scars, and relieve the itching, pain and discomfort associated with them.
Dermatix® is easily applied to most areas of the body, including the face, joints and other parts of the skin. It is supplied in a 15g tube and can be obtained with or without a prescription. A 60 g tube is also available for larger scars.
The benefits of Dermatix® Silicone Gel
- Quick drying, convenient and easy to use
- Transparent and discreet
- Suitable for children and patients with larger scars or someone who has undergone a skin graft operation or suffered https://chiefessays.net/ a burn, who will be at a higher risk of scarring
- Maintains the skin’s moisture balance
- Provides elastic protection to the skin
- Ideal for most parts of the skin, including the face and joints
- Make-up can be used over Dermatix® Gel to cover the scar
- 15g tube
- 60g tube
You can find the 15g Silicone Gel and 60g Silicone Gel variants in our online shop.